As I'm writing this, I'm listening to the sound of Sora runnng around Destiny Island as my boyfriend plays through Kingdom Hearts on our PS2! This game has a special place in my heart. It was my introduction to gaming, and I remember countless late nights watching my brother play through the game. I always say my obession with Disney has nothing to do with the movies, and everything to do with Kingdom Hearts.
The Paopou Fruit is a product of Destiny Island. The legends say, "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what!"
This fragrance has top notes of orange essence, mid notes lemon peel, and bottom notes of sweet agave nectar.
- 100% Soy Wax
- All Natural Cotton Wick
- Hand-Poured in Morris, Il
- Burn Time: 40-50hrs (6.5oz)
Environmentally - Friendly!
Easy-Peel Label makes reusing this jar a breeze!
The candle is ready for recycling when wax is 1/4 in from the bottom. Follow these simple steps to clean the jars!
- Boil a small pot of hot water
- Pull on wick to remove the adhesive sticker
- Pour water into candle, leaving some room on top
- Wax will melt and rise to the top of the water
- Wait for the water to cool and wax to harden
- Use a spoon to break solidified wax
- Remove wax and empty the water
- Use a hair-dryer to soften any leftover wax
- Wipe down with a paper towel
- Wash jar with soapy water
Plant a succulent, use as a food container, store dry goods, or paint it!