As a Florida native, I haven't seen Christmas trees outside of the parking lots of Home Depot and churches in December. One year, I travelled to Beaver, PA to visit my brother at college, and was shocked at how many "baby wild christmas trees" were on the side of the highways! The family never lets me live that down, and now I can enjoy my most favorite christmas scent in a candle! This fragrance has top notes of pine needs, mid notes of fresh balsam fir, and bottom notes of cedarwood and patchouli.
- 100% Soy Wax
- All Natural Cotton Wick
- Hand-Poured in Morris, Il
- Burn Time: 40-50hrs (6.5oz)
Wild Christmas Tree
Environmentally - Friendly!
Easy-Peel Label makes reusing this jar a breeze!
The candle is ready for recycling when wax is 1/4 in from the bottom. Follow these simple steps to clean the jars!
- Boil a small pot of hot water
- Pull on wick to remove the adhesive sticker
- Pour water into candle, leaving some room on top
- Wax will melt and rise to the top of the water
- Wait for the water to cool and wax to harden
- Use a spoon to break solidified wax
- Remove wax and empty the water
- Use a hair-dryer to soften any leftover wax
- Wipe down with a paper towel
- Wash jar with soapy water
Plant a succulent, use as a food container, store dry goods, or paint it!